We ensure your privacy and honor your confidentiality
We recognize the importance of your rights as a Data Subject under the DPA, as follows:
- Right to be informed
- Right to object
- Right to access
- Right to correct
- Right to rectification, erasure or blocking
- Right to damages
- Right to data portability
- Transmissibility of rights
Personal Information Collection
In the performance of our services, or as part of our transactions and dealings, we collect your personal information which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Your name, nationality, civil status, gender, age, birthdate, ID details, unique identifiers, email address, residence, office, and mailing address, phone numbers, visual recordings, and other information, as part of our transactions and dealings with you.
- Your resume, which includes personal details and your educational background and employment history, when you seek employment with us.
- Your credit card information, when you avail of our products and services.
- Your company information, performance, history, and financial and capital, when we engage in business transactions or you partner with us.
- Your browsing and social media behavior, when you browse into our website, download mobile applications and tag or mention us on your social media accounts.
- Any information you submit when to our sales, account management, or customer relations agents for update of your records or information; in relation to your inquiries or requests; when you participate in our survey, discount, event information and prize promotion; when you refer a person to verify the information you provided to us; when you visit and connect to our websites and social media pages; or any other event or activity that may be similar or related to any of the foregoing.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Process the products and services that you have availed from us.
- Communicate our latest products, services, promos and events.
- Respond immediately to your needs, requests, queries and complaints.
- Comply with the law, rule or regulation and all legal orders and processes.
- Perform and conduct due diligence for, and documentation of, our transaction.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
We share your personal information, to the extent that is reasonable and necessary, to:
- Our employees or other personnel handling your transactions, orders or requests.
- Banks, insurers or professional advisers in connection with due diligence and documentation of your transaction.
- Any third-party service provider performing financial, administrative, technical and other ancillary services.
- Government institution and other competent authorities which by law, rules or regulations require us to disclose your personal information.
- Any person or entity we contractually entered with and who ensures the confidentiality standard we implement and adheres to the DPA.
- Any person in order to carry out functions of public authority, and for collection and further processing pertaining to law enforcement, taxation or other regulatory function.
Personal Information Retention and Protection
We retain your personal information:
- To the extent necessary in keeping track of your transaction and records.
- As may be agreed upon by the parties to a contract.
- For statistical, research and other purpose specifically authorized by law.
Data collected will be retained in accordance with retention limit set by our standards, industry standards and laws and regulations, unless you request your data to be deleted in our database.
To maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information, we put in place organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect your personal information, such as:
- Use of secured servers, firewalls, encryptions and other latest security tools.
- Limited access to personal information to those duly authorized processors. All transfers are made after complying with the established confidentiality policy and practices in place.
- Maintain a secured server operating environment by performing regular security patch update and server hardening.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Renewal of Policy
|Postal Address:||20th Floor, Alliance Global Tower|
|36th Street corner 11th Avenue|
|Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City|
|Attn: Data Protection Officer|
|Email Address:||[email protected]|