In line with Megaworld’s efforts to extend its reach to provincial centers, the company also launched a major project in Western Visayas particularly in Iloilo City, the region’s business and commercial center. The project is dubbed the Iloilo Business Park, a sprawling 72-hectare mixed-use development project in Mandurriao, Iloilo City.
On a piece of prime property that used to be a major airport, Megaworld intends to put up first-class hotels, a commercial area, a modern lifestyle mall, BPO office buildings, and a convention center a can accommodate thousands of people.
Megaworld, the country’s leading real estate developer and pioneer of townships, introduces another modern luxury residential condominium that is poised to be the tallest building in the region. Standing 80 meters high at 22 storeys, The Palladium will also be Western Visayas’ first residential tower with its own skygardens in various floors overlooking the spectacular views of the booming city.
Named after one of the earth’s rarest precious elements, The Palladium will be built as a stylish urban oasis with four skygardens where residents can relax and enjoy serene moments with nature.
A total of 482 units ranging from studio (from 29.50 square meters), executive studio (from 39.50 square meters), one-bedroom (from 49.50 square meters) to two-bedrooms (from 83.50 square meters) will be available at The Palladium which will be divided into North Wing and South Wing. At the topmost floor of the tower, there will be exclusive loft units ranging from 76 square meters to 115 square meters.
Residents of The Palladium will also get to enjoy the state-of-the-art amenities that the tower offers. These include an infinity pool, a children’s pool, outdoor and indoor fitness center, day care center, lawn area for events, and a function hall.
Lafayette Park Square
Inspired by the classic grandeur of Europe, Lafayette Park Square is a 14-story single tower with 289 residential units with studio and three-bedroom layouts. The biggest unit will have more than 100 meters in floor area while the tower's ground level will feature an arcade of commercial and retail shops.
Lafayette Park Square features French and Spanish architectural designs and is Megaworld's first themed residential condominium within the Iloilo Business Park, Megaworld's 72-hectare development.
One Madison Place
One Madison Place Luxury Residences is a mid-rise residential condominium development at the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo City, Philippines. It is developed by Megaworld Corporation and is composed of three towers, each consisting of 10 floors.
Pre-selling of condo units at Tower 1 of One Madison Place started on March 2013. Two months later, over 85% of the initial 156 condo units was already sold out. The highly successful sales performance prompted Megaworld to open Tower 2 for pre-selling, which was also sold out in a few months. Tower 3 was opened for pre-selling on August 2013.
One Madison Place has redefined the living experience in a township masterpiece. It boasts of a vibrant dwelling space that can satisfy the discerning taste of future residents.
- 54.5 hectares total land area, the largest IT park yet of publicly-listed Megaworld Corporation
- P18B investment by Megaworld over the next 10 years
- P2.5 billion initial investment over the next two years to develop the road network
- Expected to create 24,000 BPO seats, 200,000 square meters of commercial space, and around 35,000 jobs.
- A six-lane highway will serve as the main artery running through the entire length of the property
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority certified (IT) park in January 2010. BPO locators will be entitled to income tax holidays, duty-free importation of office equipment and repatriation of earnings, among others.
- Two kilometers total length, which will be the longest shopping and dining strip in the Philippines
- Initial 200 meter section of the Festival Walk will be opened alongside Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Richmonde Tower